In one of Doctor Oz’s recent TV Shows he shared a really useful weight loss tip. In the Feb. 10 episode titled “Triple Your Fat Loss” de renowned TV doctor came with some groundbreaking news.
“This program works faster than ever,”
Following his latests insights he composed a weight-loss program that works in three ways:
- blocks fat storage,
- burns fat after meals,
- and activates your body’s fat-fighting furnace.
Dr. Oz also added:
“You start to see the results in just two weeks.”
So how does the new weight loss plan work?
Dr. Oz’s most recent diet consists of three actions:
- Double your protein intake to burn more calories.
- Take the Meratrim fat-blocking supplement.
- Drink pomegranate vinegar after meals to flush fat.
1. Eating more protein will automatically help you lose weight.
That’s what all experts agree on. When you eat more protein, for example eggs at breakfast, you feel full longer and eat less during the day.
- In one study, a group of 30 test persons ended up eating fewer calories. Not only at lunch, but also during the other meals that day. The effect was even more powerful, this may sound unbelievable but it’s demonstrated in this PubMed study, the women ate less calories during the following 36 hours.
- In another study, one group of test persons ate eggs, the others bagels during their diet. Two months later the people eating eggs had achieved 65% more weight loss (2 lbs vs 1.3 lbs).
Next to calorie restriction, eating more protein will also boost how much calories you burn.
Doctor Oz recommends in his Triple-Your-Fat-Loss plan to double your protein intake at every meal.
By replacing the carbs in your daily meal with protein your body will burn a lot more calories.
2. Meratrim fat-blocking supplement
What’s so special about Meratrim? And what actually is in this weight loss pill?
Meratrim consists of the flower Garcinia Mangostana and the herb sphaeranthus indicus. Both known for their fat-fighting properties.
When combined they are thought to have a synergistic effect. Reinforcing their action to create a more powerful fat blocker.
Does Meratrim really work?
In his show Dr. Oz had asked 30 audience members to use the Meratrim supplement for two weeks. After this experiment it turned out that:
the volunteers using Meratrim had lost three pounds and three inches off their waists on average.
Only after taking Meratrim for 14 days.
Are there studies that proof Meratrim works for weight loss?
Yes there are. Not only Dr. Oz’s experiment demonstrates this diet pill works.
This PubMed study for example concludes:
Our findings suggest that the herbal blend appears to be a well-tolerated and effective ingredient for weight management.
Scientific research found demonstates:
Difference between results of people taking Meratrim & placebo:
- Lost additional 8.3 lbs.
- 1.25 inches from the hip.
- Extra 2.32 inches from the waist.
Meratrim is such a promising diet supplement for many who struggle with weight problems because it is not only endorsed by world’s most renowned authorities on weightr loss and health, Dr. Oz. but it is also backed by scientific research.
What exactly is Meratrim?
The herb, sphaeranthus indicus is also called East Indian Thistle. There are suggestions that it may serve as a strong support for your immunity and ease with diabetes. Historically known for its medicinal properties.
The flower is also known as Purple Mangosteen. It has been traditionally used in folk medicine to treat a wide variety of ailments.
So how does it work?
Meratrim, simply put, has a number of amino-acid chains that help your body break down fat and process food.
Dr. Oz recommends for optimal results:
- Take 400mg of Meratrim 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner.
- Walk half an hour a day. Five days a week.,
- Maintain a maximum daily caloric intake of 2000 calories.
3. Drink pomegranate vinegar after meals to flush fat.
Step 3 in Dr. Oz’s “Triple Your Fat Loss” plan. Take a tablespoon of pomegranate vinegar after every meal.
Pomegranate vinegar can help lower the glycemic load of foods. Which, in other words, means that it prevents the blood-sugar spikes that fuel fat storage.
Dr. Oz is not alone in this, many researchers think (pomegranate) vinegar helps reduce belly fat.
Are you ready to try Meratrim? Or have you already?
We all know how hard it is to lose weight and keep it off as well as it is to find the right supplement for your situation. Let others know thoughts or about your experiences in the comment section below..
Click here for a list of all weight loss supplements endorsed by doctor Oz.
Another diet pill best seller:
If you’re for any reason, not convinced this 3 steps diet plan will be your best bet then make sure to check out Garcinia Cambogia Extract.
This natural appetite suppressant is one of the top weight loss sellers on Amazon. And it has raving reviews too.
The key to effective weight loss:
Also make sure to check this post about How to naturally improve your leptin levels. (Leptin is the hormone that holds the secret to losing weight.)