Oxyelite Pro reviews are mixed. This weight loss pill is powerful and therefore it is essential for customers to know about its action, results, and possible side effects before buying.
It is the best selling, best rated diet supplement on Amazon. Here’s a roundup on the most important user experiences, recommended usage, potential unwanted effects, and of course, efficacy, intended to help you decide if Oxyelite Pro is the best choice for you.
For your convenience the conclusion of this review up front:
As for many products, this pill works for a lot of people but it may not work for you. If you are sensitive to caffeine or other stimulants better not take it. If you decide to use it make sure to exercise. Do your cardio, weight lifting, or whatever suits you to make sure there’s something to supplement. Even more importantly, eat clean. If you are willing to make the necessary lifestyle changes (if you haven’t already) Oxyelite Pro may very well be the best weight loss pill you can buy. It has given many dieters that extra push they needed to reach their goals.
The product description provided by the manufacturer gives an indication of the functionality of this product. It states:
Oxy Elite Pro is pharmacist formulated to deliver fast results. Therefore it must be used with extreme caution and only by healthy adults capable of handling its quick results and true power.
What Exactly Is This For Kind of Weight Loss Pill?
Oxyelite Pro is a so called thermogenic* claimed to suppress appetite, increase energy, and boost metabolism which, on its turn, increases the amount of calories burned.
* Thermogenics can in fact help you with losing weight. They work by speeding up your metabolism, which will help you burn more calories and ultimately lose weight. However, in individuals who are sensitive to certain stimulating ingredients they can also have side effects. Mostly only annoying but sometimes even dangerous. Apart from that thermogenics may be addictive. That’s why it’s often recommended to consult your doctor before use.
Another popular, all natural, thermogenic weight loss pill is Capsiplex. Read more about it in this Capsiplex review.
Oxyelite Pro’s Active Ingredients
The following components are a few of the several active components present in this supplement;
- Bauhinia purpurea is a plant used all over the world in traditional medicine systems to treat various ailments. It is known for its antibacterial, anti-diabetic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, digestion improving, and thyroid hormone regulating activity.
- Bacopa Monniera is a plant that has various uses in traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda). One of them is asthma treatment. This plant has antioxidant properties and is known to have a positive effect on (the oxidation) of fats in the bloodstream (lipids)
- Cirsium Oligophyllum, another plant, proven effective for weight loss purposes according to this PubMed article. It has shown to reduce body fat mass. The conclusion of the study was that this plant is beneficial for the systematic suppression of body fat accumulation or the control of fat distribution in obesity.
Check out the product description on Amazon for the complete list of ingredients. (fa link)
What Do The Reviews Say?
The reviews are mixed, and opinions on this product vary greatly. Here are some things to keep in mind before making your purchase. Some frequently recurring remarks mentioned in the abundant online customer reviews:
- Oxyelite Pro weight loss pills contain relatively much caffeine which will make you feel jittery if sensitive to caffeine or other stimulants. Although these side effects may be undesirable for many they do indicate the product works by boosting metabolism and lowering appetite. “The thermogenic properties are very real. I warm up much faster than normal, and can feel the obvious change in body heat in my body. It irked me when I read that they don’t exist. They are absolutely real.” Here’s more info on weight loss pills without stimulants.
- Because this is a thermogenic you have to make sure to drink a lot of water. Also eat when taking this (or any other weight loss pill) because this will reduce the feeling the supplement may cause.
- Yes, it does have a somewhat of a “speed effect”. Definitely felt the good effects, a little euphoria, definite temp inc., more energy, decreased appetite..
- Most supplements are placebos, this one is legit. Lost 30 pounds on it (with diet and exercise of course). It gives your body the energy you lose from cutting calories, carbs and fat. Makes working out on low intake possible to burn fat. Have recommended it to many people and it has worked for all of them.
Possible Side Effects
- Perspiration – May result in sweating more than normal. Some users were sweating excessively. Most reviewers state that they did not sweat ridiculously more.
- Upset Stomach – Some people using this supplement complained about stomach pain. They reported feeling like they drank too much coffee on an empty stomach. Effects faded away in some cases once the body was adjusted. It is recommended to take no more than 1 pill each day until you are used to it. Many users report taking two daily from the get go which did not give any problems as long as they ate in combination.
- Trouble with urinating – Difficulties with urinating occurred in some users. Increased water consumption was essential. As one reviewer stated: “This stuff will dry you out. You need to increase your water intake.”
- Headaches and sleeping problems are common side effects in stimulating diet supplements.
- Weight Gain – Various reviewers mentioned they gained weight during the use of this pill. It is important to realize that controlling your diet is essential. Some individuals tend to eat more without noticing, as they think the product will burn everything they eat, they end up not losing any weight.
Oxyelite Pro Testimonials
“my buddy takes this and he says he sweats like a madman. I, however, don’t feel a thing. I don’t get jittery and I don’t sweat. I DO however, benefit from the curbed appetite, which is nice.”
“First off, I believe the thermogenic properties of OxyElite are real and there was a noticeable difference in body temperature. I didn’t really lose weight, but I did tone up a bit which is just as good. However, I experienced very pronounced, and very real side-effects when taking these. Like others have said, I too felt out of it as if neurological functions were being impaired. I also was not able to sleep and constantly felt pressure building up on my forehead. Simply put, I just felt like throwing up when taking these even with exercise and a healthy diet. In summary, I found them to work as advertised, but the side-effects did not make them worth it for me personally. I wouldn’t buy these again.”
“The first few days I used it I felt really hot, I was sweating (something that’s unusual in me), my heart was beating faster, my face was blushing and warm and I did not feel hungry for hours. It felt strange but I did not feel sick. But the side effect I really liked and made me go get this product is that it cleared my mind! I am a single mom of a special need child and a high school teacher. I have a lot of going on in my life and had no energy. To stand in front of dozens of kids w/o energy is terrible. When I tried this product I felt full of energy and able to start and finish tasks. It felt like a medicine for my “circumstantial ADD”. AND I lost weight. Oh, and it only took one pill a day for me.”
Most weight loss pills react differently with different people. This is the same for Oxyelite Pro. A large deal of the people who have used it say it works for them but you have to be careful. Follow the instructions on the bottle carefully. Drink lots of water and use it in combination with exercising. This way it will work (better). For others it didn’t work or they experienced (severe) side effects.
Where To Buy Oxyelite Pro?
GNC has them for 39.99 with a 30 day money back guarantee but they are also available online. Click here to check prices on Amazon ($30-35).